Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wrasslin'

AH! School's almost over and its making me a little nervous now....mostly excited!

Also, mostly sexually frustrated, apparently. A lot of my recent work has featured men wrestling and/or fighting. Its the subject that keeps on giving!

This shirt was an assignment in Brian Smith's Type and Image class. I'm pretty psyched with the results. It was my first time experimenting using a waxy medium to make a separation for silkscreening in an effort to increase my use of texture.

Also, its going to be featured in the second issue of Spaghetti Suicide. Look out for it!

 

 

This is my first attempt at what I like to call digital printmaking. Lack of facilities is forcing me to find alternatives to printmaking for the future.

 

This is a color study in color pencil I did for my extensive final in-college project. I won't give too many details away yet, but expect an update soon...and some redecoration! This blog looks el terĂ­ble!

No comments:

Post a Comment